UBS Financial Services Ops Client Services Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail with excellent client servicing attitude? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems
Ops Client Services Specialist
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Document Advisory team in Singapore. We are a small dynamic team with a big role. Being the point of contact for all client advisors, we provide document advisory for all client documentation queries from new account onboarding to account maintenance to account closure. The team manages complex cases too. We aim to provide client a pleasant one-stop documentation experience.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– at least 1 year of experience on client documentation in Wealth Management context and familiar with MAS or HKMA AML/KYC requirements.
– strong client servicing and interpersonal ability to manage stakeholders of all levels or ranks coupled with the confidence to always challenge and ask questions.
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself). Organised and possess multi-tasking skills including the ability to prioritise or effective time management.
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?