BlackRock Payroll Associate in Singapore, Singapore
BlackRock Company Description:
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares ®(exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions ®. As of September 30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website atwww.blackrock.com| Twitter:@blackrock_news| Blog:www.blackrockblog.com| LinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
- Graduate/Diploma in Finance, Accounting, HR.
- 8-10 years of experience in managing the Payroll Operations, Social Insurance, Income Tax and Regulatory Filings for Australia, Korea, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan.
- Hands-on experience to manage the payroll services thru a third party vendor.
- Maintains accurate and timely Payroll Payments, Statutory Reporting and Payroll Compliances.
- Experience in handling the Payroll Projects/Implementations.
- Collaborator who can work independently.
- PC Skills: Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Manage the Payroll Operations, Statutory Reporting and Compliance.
- Review payroll queries and respond in timely manner.
- Support Payroll Transformation and Process Improvements projects and initiatives.
- Support other critical time bound payroll projects and deliverables.
- Mandarin / Asian language skills.
Job Function: Human Resources
Organization: HR-Platform & Operations
Title: Payroll Associate
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore
Requisition ID: 171620
Job Posting: Jun 11, 2017, 6:00:00 PM