Veritas Princ Sales Ops Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
The responsibility of Program Manager is to help develop and implement programs that support the Asia Pacific channel strategy. A close collaboration with the channel sales organizations, partner managers, technical teams, channel marketing teams, and partner community to define partner criteria, program architecture, business proposition, and supporting the required execution.
· Lead and own program planning activities and oversee the delivery of multiple projects related to successful program execution.
· Own the program / project plan and be responsible for delivery of its' major elements including program's business objectives, scope and solution within quality criteria, on time and budget.
· Translate generalized Veritas / customer (internal/external) business goals and objectives into concrete program strategy and tactical delivery plans.
· Define strategic objectives of large and complex programs, benefits realizations plans of large programs including KPIs to be delivers
· Execution of the program plan and ownership of program success in view of leadership team including customer and partner satisfaction
· Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the customer.
· Active risk management, implement and maintain an ongoing risk and quality management framework
· Build proactive formal and informal communication/relationship with key stakeholders even outside of key steering committee.
· Work closely with the Program Sponsors and Program Review Boards to facilitate decisions necessary for program delivery.
· Resolve political, resource, budgeting, change and legal issues affecting the program.
· Escalate early issues about the projects / program to stakeholders
· Proactively manage program stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer/partner reference and success story.
Knowledge and Background Experience
· Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent MBA in technology, finance, business or equivalent training and job experience.
· Minimum 10 years of business experience of which 5 years’ experience of IT technology channel marketing/channel programs/project experience
· Global cultural awareness and respect. Preferred to have hands-on management experience in multinational environment.
· Organizational savvy: appropriately aggressive, yet calm and respectful, professional presence.
· Result driven: confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, and is quick on his/her feet.
· Strong management, project management, leadership skills and excellent complex problem solving skills
· Strong writing, communication and presentation skill to audiences of difference sizes and levels of seniority.
· Must be team-oriented and show ability to work well under pressure
· Flexibility in working outside of his/her responsibilities and areas of expertise.
· Proficient in MS Applications and Excel
· Fast learner and able to multi task.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently in rapid changing environment
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .