Veritas Principal Financial Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
- The Principal Financial Analyst, Controllership will report into the APJ Sales Finance team.
- Be a trusted key financial and decision support advisor to the Pacific Sales team.
- Analysis of regional/country/product level sales bookings, ensuring bookings are compliant to booking policies and tracking to forecast.
Proactive partnership with sales team and provide financial advisory for key opportunities in SFDC and top deals in the region.
Handle all headcount and expense management and forecasting.
- Provide critical support to Pacific sales management team in all aspects of forecasting, reporting, analysis, quarter-end close, business reviews, annual planning activities and adhoc request across bookings and spend.
- Focal person to provide financial insights/variance analysis/commentary on regional bookings and expenses.
- Close collaboration with teams, including Regional finance, Commissions crediting & assignment, Sales Operations & Revenue Accounting teams.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, participate & contribute to special projects as and when required.
- Degree holder with minimum of 5+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis and business partnering/decision support role.
- Relevant experience in Technology or Enterprise Software Industry is a plus.
- High level of proficiency in Excel & analytical skill is a must. Individual needs to possess ability to analyze & interpret financial results.
- Strong communication skills, ability to negotiate and work with senior management team.
- Strong personality, coupled with ability to build strong working relationship with other stakeholders and most importantly, comfortable working with Senior Management team is a must.
- Enthusiastic, proactive & independent self-starter individual is encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing to work in UTC +10 timezone on some days.
- Systems & applications experience: Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase, Business Objects & SFDC.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .