Veritas Principal Systems Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
The Pre-sales Systems Engineer will play a crucial role in providing consulting and technical expertise to the enterprise / government clients, working closely with the internal teams and partner community.
• The Pre-sales System Engineer works closely with Sales to support account planning, solution architecting and proof of concepts
• The individual must be knowledgeable in proposal writing, statement of work, tenders and play a guest speaker
• Throughout the proposal process, articulate and demonstrate Veritas solutions, influence customer’s technical requirements, and position products relative to competition.
• Responsible for all of the technical aspects of the proposal development and write sound technical proposals.
• To present at external symposia and provide training within the sales and SE organization (others as needed) as required. Good presentation and meeting management skills are a critical part of this position.
• Perform case escalation, critical-situation management and arrange communication with Technical support when request by customer
• Involvement in post-sale implementation & support on the above related solutions
• Conduct workshops, technology updates and user training for customers and business partners
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent engineering experience is required
• The position requires a minimum of 7+ years of IT experience in information storage / software solutions related fields
• Experience with Backup, Storage Management and Clustering solutions
• Experience with leading SAN and NAS storage solutions
• Team-player attitude and leadership capabilities
• Must be able to identify and learn new technologies rapidly
• Good communication skills in English and Thai (both written and verbal)
• Industry certifications such as CISSP, ITIL, Database, Network Management, etc are desirable
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .