UBS Financial Services Product Operations Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- work closely and provide collaborative support to wealth planners and markets to deliver the best service to clients
– identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps in trust administration processes
undertake day-to-day administration of assigned book of complex and non-standard trust structures
ensure the administration of trust structures comply with the terms of the trust deeds, internal policies and regulatory requirements
Product Operations Specialist
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working with the APAC Trust Administration Team in UBS Trustees (Singapore) Ltd. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth, planning for succession; etc.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum of 7 years of experience as a trust administrator
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– good command of spoken & written English
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– totally focused on client service
– able to make good judgment calls and provide implementable solutions
– independent, motivated, proactive, and focused
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?