Applied Materials Product Quality & Reliability Engineer IV - (E4) in Singapore, Singapore
Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects.
Evaluates, from a reliability standpoint, the materials, properties and techniques used in production.
Advises design engineering on selection, application and test of electronic components and systems.
Recommends design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
Determines reliability requirements of components and systems to achieve company, customer and any governmental agency reliability objectives.
Develops new acceleration techniques and analytical tools to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product reliability.
Makes recommendations for changes in the selection and application of components and systems. May propose changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability.
Develops and implements division's Quality Assurance program and policies. Manage multiple projects.
Assist in preparing & presenting quality management reports; Maintain and improve on the current quality documentation processes; Continuously improve QA receiving inspection process and procedures; Perform FMECA, document CRAMS and work with supplier and engineer to enable crams test plan. Also perform PQP at supplier. Reliability modeling and ERAMS
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-SGP,Singapore
Job Title: Product Quality & Reliability Engineer IV - (E4)
Requisition ID: 1605760
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation