BCD Travel Program Manager Groups in Singapore, Singapore
Program Manager Groups
Requisition #: SG7884-12898
Position Type: Full Time - Contract
Work Countries: Singapore
Work Cities: Singapore SG
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Meetings & Events in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Congress Team? Do you have a solid understanding of the MICE industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Congress Project Manager
As a Congress Project Manager, you will deliver different types of projects of varied complexity, budgeting, congress and ancillary meeting organization, HCP engagement, value added client counseling, savings consolidation, budget reconciliation, client and vendor management, and all aspects of event logistics.
You will also utilize established and proven project management methodology, tools and processes to scope, plan, analyze, initiate, execute, monitor and control projects.
• Responsible for all congress projects including Ancillary meetings and Symposia associated with a congress, countries, delegation and Individuals.
• The Project Manager will be supported by the EMEA team depending on the size of the congress, to ensure the success of the meeting.
• Checking the enrollment file regularly, updating the Regional Operation Manager about overall housing logistics for a congress.
• Securing sleeping rooms through the association, if not already done from SOM/SPM.
• Ancillary Meetings: The Project Manager will facilitate planning calls, secure meeting space/sleeping rooms, open the budget & obtain approval, coordinate all meeting logistics (hotel, AV, F&B, ground transportation), reconcile the financials, input the logistical cost savings and upload the final meeting closeout documents
• Prepare budgets both for overall congress as well as by country, coordinate all congress logistics (hotel, congress registration, dine-arounds, congress registration, ground transportation) and upload the final congress closeout documents.
• Oversee the Hub Budget / Financial Close out report / Kb15N and TOV with the Project Accountant.
• Create the Global Child and registration form & communications in Metron; oversee attendee management; research dine around options; manage congress registration, rooming lists, and DMC Congress manifests; order supply kits; send final confirmations; and go onsite for Congress.
• Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in planning meetings, incentives, conventions, conferences and/or special events
• Minimum of 5 years' experience managing outside vendors, sourcing and negotiating contract services
• Proficiency in database management
• Requires the ability to work and cooperate with others at all levels and from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas, information and opinions to facilitate the task at hand.
• Bachelor's degree and/or CMP certification preferred
What we offer you:
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a salary in line with the market, training, career development and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location:
How to apply:
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, one of the three largest travel management companies in the world. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, BCD Meetings & Events has more than 1,000 resources in over 40 countries, with sales exceeding US$850 million. For more information, visit www.bcdme.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Field of Interest Category: Groups
Percent of Travel: 25-50%
Languages Required: English