UBS Financial Services Project Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Are you passionate about the fast paced environment of FinTech and emerging technology? Are you highly motivated to work with business and technology partners to develop new business models? Do you have strong communication, organization and facilitation skills? We're looking for someone like this to:
– work with the APAC WM team to manage the communication messages from UBS Evolve
– has a mature personality to manage senior business stakeholders
– is able to think strategically but yet hands-on to rollout and execute consistently
– is a strong team player and is proactive, with an intrinsic drive for service excellence and efficiency
– conducting comprehensive strategic analyses on the wealth management industry and position of UBS WM vs. competitors (e.g. quarterly benchmarking)
– gathering information and run analyses based on external and internal sources supporting strategic projects (e.g., competitive landscape, market overview)
– preparing management briefings on key trends in WM industry
– conducting analyses and preparing presentations for senior management
– develop high-quality written communication materials like management messages, articles and briefings
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Based in Singapore, you’ll be working in UBS Evolve - Center for Design Thinking & Innovation, innovation arm of the Wealth Management (WM) APAC Digital Office, building world-class solutions to meet evolving needs of high net-worth investors in Asia. We are committed to creating a client-centric innovation culture at UBS, Evolve enables bank-wide collaboration while connecting with the growing global FinTech ecosystem in pursuit of industry-leading platforms & services for UBS. We are looking for a seasoned Innovation Manager who will help manage the innovation agenda while generating positive business impact and results. We look to connect with various business divisions to define the innovation opportunities and execute upon the respective innovation journeys across various strategic themes. The right candidate will be accountable for managing the end-to-end innovation pipeline from ideation through to prototyping, for analyzing technical feasibility & viability of new solutions and for ensuring satisfactory handover of successful concepts to the delivery teams for commercialization.
Your experience and skills:
– great organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
– excellent communication and marketing skills, including strong written and presentation skills
– experience organizing events and facilitating workshops to help stakeholders articulate a business vision
– a passion for FinTech and emerging technologies
– strategic acumen, and an ability to creatively solve problems and evaluate new ideas
– strong design and facilitation skills – design thinking experience is highly desirable
– a self-starter, able to see initiatives through from inception through to completion
– able to build a collaborative working network across business functions and external organizations
– a superior communicator, comfortable using a variety of channels both traditional and new
– eager to learn with a flexible and open minded attitude in a highly motivated environment
– a hardworking and flexible team player, who is known for getting things done accurately and on time
– comfortable working in a fast paced, highly ambiguous environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157839BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Digital