UBS Financial Services Project Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to SEA Wealth Management to:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– coordinate strategic projects and activities with regards to MAS remediation and the 1 WMP project implementation
Country / State:
Administration and Support, Management and Business Support
What we offer:
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Why UBS? Watch the video
Take the next step:
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the SEA Wealth Management team working in the Wealth Management business division in Singapore. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our teams offer solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in a role like this
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– a team player