UBS Financial Services Regulatory Tax Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a person with high quality standards? Do have the know-how to understand the processing of different asset classes? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the production of the AEI (Automated Exchange of Information) tax reporting
– coordinating the tasks and data extractions with the IT teams
– manually review and reconcile the income data
– work closely with different back office teams to ensure the quality of the data
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Tax team in Singapore. Our role is to produce the FATCA and AEI reporting and we work closely together with different operation and IT teams to achieve this goal.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or business
– experience in operational role
– good Excel skills
– a good understanding of equity, fixed income, and derivative security characteristics
– good problem-solving, critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems
– experience with regulatory tax reporting would be a big plus
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a good team player
– able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152672BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Tax Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations