Procter & Gamble Research & Development - Sensory Scientist - Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
We are looking for an energetic person to lead setting up of ourInvestigativeSalonLab in Singapore. This Salon Lab will be part of the Beauty Measurement Science capability to enable fast cycle, iterative learnings with consumer panels.
- Quickly onboard with current efforts across Beauty Measurement Sciences, including the other Investigative Salon Labs in Cincinnati (USA) and Schwalbach (Germany)
- Create vision for the Investigative Salon Lab capability in Singapore.
- Lead Stylist recruitment including leveraging an external stylist’s network, as required.
- Establish sensory measurement protocols and execute tests for clients.
- Establish operational principles and processes and oversee daily operations including interaction with clients and consumers/panelist.
- Drive awareness and utilization of the facility.
Identify opportunities for synergy and scale with other similar facilities in other P&G sites.
The individual will also be responsible for reporting the status, results and conclusions to colleagues, his/her development team, and to the supervisor. He/she has to collaborate proactively with the appropriate business contacts in all involved departments in his/her projects. Must deliver agreed contributions to development projects within given timing and ensure that provided results are free of patent or other legal infringements.
PhD in Neurosensory/Sensory OR Cognitive OR Behavioral Sciences or a related field
- 0 - 5 years' related experience
- Strong working knowledge and skills across the full spectrum of Sensory methods (Affective, Effective and perception)
- Experience/knowledge of different kinds of Statistical methods (tools, systems, software etc.)
- Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
- Able to travel overseas for training period from 3-6 months
- Able to travel for sporadic business trips mainly within Asia, to Europe and to US
- Able to work independently, multi task and perform in a high pressure environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
Job: Research & Development
Title: Research & Development - Sensory Scientist - Singapore
Requisition ID: RND00003460