UBS Financial Services Risk Specialist - Front Support in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and mitigating risk? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– pre-check client profile (CPAC) for account opening; and drive and perform periodic KYC review activities, e.g. review client profile, customer due diligence data and documents, and ensure that proper remediation steps are taken for any findings/issues
– keep abreast of new KYC policies and requirements and implement new processes into the a/c opening & periodic KYC review processes
– manage an efficient and aligned PKR process & account Opening support for the Markets to achieve efficiency & scale
– the focus is on the assurance of quality and consistency in Client Due Diligent (CDD) standards in accordance to the prevailing requirements; and within stipulated timeframe across Hong Kong & Singapore
Risk Specialist - Front Support
Country / State:
Management and Business Support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be in the Risk & Regulatory Execution team in our Wealth Management Markets. We are part of the team that provides services on execution components of
account opening and KYC support to Client and Investment Advisors.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, ideally
– experience in a wealth management environment with detailed exposure to KYC, Client Documentation and account opening
– a risk oriented personality that can balance business needs with risks and controls
– a solid working understanding of Excel & PowerPoint
– a clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to listen
– a problem solver with the mindset to challenge the status quo
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
– able to prioritize escalation issues vs day to day business functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?