Procter & Gamble Sales – Account Manager- P&G Chemicals - Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
P&G Chemicals (PGC) is the division of The Procter & Gamble Company that serves users of oleochemicals. We operate a production network around the world transforming natural oils into base chemicals which are used in many of P&G's brands as well as in multiple different applications of our external customers. We serve chemical manufacturers which operate in diverse industries such as lubricants, plastics, agrochemicals, food and feed to mention only a few. (More on www.pgchemicals.com) As the Account Manager you are the external face of PGC. You are responsible to build collaborative partnerships with your customers (large and mid-size chemical companies) in your region to sell our products we produce for the external market. On a monthly basis you will negotiate contracts, track the shipments against the agreements, work on customer specific projects and establish new sales accounts. The Account Manager has to collaborate internally both across functions as well as globally with colleagues in Europe and the Americas to deliver the business objectives with the customers as well as align on the strategies for global customer accounts.
- Build strong relationships to deliver your sales volume and value objectives in line with PGC’s business strategy
- Manage your customer accounts: joint business plans, requests, complaints, projects, etc.
- Collaborate internally across functions and globally to deliver our global business objectives
Comply with Corporate Stewardship policies
Minimum bachelor degree required, Technical subjects such as chemistry, biology, engineering, physics, etc. are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Fluency in Japanese, Korean or Mandarin is an added plus
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment.
- Strong skills in leadership and communication.
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
- Interest and commitment to develop a sales career build lasting relationships with customers and expertise on oleochemicals.
- Candidate with not more than 5 years of working experience are welcome to apply
Title: Sales – Account Manager- P&G Chemicals - Singapore
Requisition ID: SLS00002150