UBS Financial Services Sales Assistant in Singapore, Singapore
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the Foreign Exchange (FX) and Rates sales teams. You’ll:
– support the team to ensure that all booking meets regulatory booking time
– build a strong partnership with the Integrated Middle Office team and understand the trade flow front to back
– ensure that all allocations are made on time
– make sure that administrative arrangements and post-trade processes are completed (e.g. novation, account set up, interaction with legal on new client documents)
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– ensure that all sales desks 'checkout ' business done at the end of the day
– help with onboarding enquiries and keep in contact with internal/external clients
- work to improve internal processes creating efficiencies across Foreign Exchange, Rates & Credit (FRC) division, client facilitation and internal projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Foreign Exchange (FX) and Rates sales teams in Singapore. We are part of the FRC function and are dedicated to Rates Sales within the UBS Investment bank. We bring our clients access to industry-leading technology and platforms with the speed and flexibility to succeed in today's markets.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
– an understanding of banking middle and back office processes
– an understanding of Foreign Exchange (FX) and Rates products
– great computer skills and knowledge around the programs that we use
– a willingness to understand the sales business and client franchise
– a thoughtful approach to risk management
– a team player with high integrity
– a detail-oriented person
– hard-working and able to work under pressure
– interested in improving and simplifying processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156420BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Sales Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Sales and trading