Hilton Sales Coordinator - Group, Conference & Events in Singapore, Singapore
A Sales Coordinator - Groups, Conference & Events with Conrad Hotels and Resorts will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travellers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Coordinator - Groups, Conference & Events, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support the Catering Sales Director & Managers in managing accounts, processing of sales leads and appropriate response to sales enquiries within the frame work of standard operating procedures
- Assist to handle enquiries
- Assist to process proposals and agreements
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Catering Sales Director & Managers
- Assist to monitor customer satisfaction regularly and assist to resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
What are we looking for?
A Sales Coordinator - Groups, Conference & Events serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Relevant diploma in a sales or hospitality discipline
- Excellent communication skills and ability to converse in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous work experience in a high volume environment is an advantage
- Fresh graduate who aspire a career in hotel Sales or Marketing may also apply
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include holiday entitlement - as an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Title: Sales Coordinator - Group, Conference & Events
Requisition ID: HOT044ZN