American Express Sales Operations Manager in Singapore, Singapore
About the Division:
As the payments landscape continues to evolve, the American Express Global Network is uniquely positioned to deliver expert guidance and support.
Via the world’s largest integrated payments platform, we provide safe, reliable, and convenient ways to make payments and process transactions, connecting millions of customers and businesses around the world.**
Job Description: * Marketing: Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing campaigns to deliver product revenue growth, market share growth and product profitability improvements. * Partnerships: Establishing and managing relationship with vendors, team, stakeholders for business analytics, projects and planning for the Acquisition and Operations Team * Operations: Stay up to date and develop an in-depth knowledge on all company processes and strategies to successfully lead the operations. * People Management: Support sales teams by providing solutions, improving processes and introducing new acquisition campaigns. Effectively lead a team with multiple functions to perform. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 3 years of experience in Logistics space
- Experience in managing a team is an advantage but not a requirement
- Independent, resourceful, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, campaigns or events/roadshows simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication, with ability to communicate with people from all levels
- Experience with data analytics and logistics
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excel, PowerPoint and preferably MS Access
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore three consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Title: Sales Operations Manager
Requisition ID: 17007462