Bio-Rad Labs Sales Specialist, LSG in Singapore, Singapore
This position will be responsible for:
- Achieving revenue targets both quarterly and annually for specific product portfolio across South East Asia region.
- Managing and marketing, logistic support and growth of new and existing market segments with relevant products and helping to achieve financial and marketing objectives for the assigned portfolio.
- Achieve sales, marketing and financial objectives for relevant products lines.
- Work closely with LSG Manager, sales managers, local sales team and / or distributors to develop and implement selling strategies to win greater market share for assigned product portfolio.
- Sales of product within approved price range.
- Advice on maintenance of inventory levels so that the Company and customer expectations are met.
- Engage key customers on through presentations, workshops and /or technical discussion to win deals and accelerate revenue growth for the portfolio
- Provide leadership to local sales teams / distributors in driving consumables sales of the assigned portfolio by active management of our install base.
- It is expected that 60% of the time is spent in the field.
- Serve as the technical resource to support local sales teams and distributors in complex sales situations.
- Support the product managers and FAS team in the conduct of hands-on workshops / demonstration
- Coordination of designated instrument evaluations and assist in development of associated test protocols.
- Serve as the scientific resource to our customer base during the pre-sales process.
- Maintain excellent market knowledge of all major prospects and local competitor activities and report this information to the Sales Manager and Product Manager.
- Prepare, implement, monitor (set objectives) and achievement of the business plan product portfolio.
- Advise on and recommend product marketing strategies including promotion, advertising, pricing and distribution and join relevant industry societies.
- Liaise with Product Manager in the formulation of sales strategies and the negotiation of product pricing.
- Coordinate and oversee the planning and implementation of relevant workshops, conferences and seminars.
- Manage relationships with key opinion leaders across product portfolio.
- Responsible for maintaining customer and prospect database.
- Ensure that a Performance Management Plan is agreed and in place.
- Implement an Individual Development Plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven customer relationship building skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong, proactive approach to work
- Results driven
High level of skills in computer literacy and software usage Required Experience
Degree in Medical or Biomedical/Biosciences, preferably Master or PHD in Science.
- Excellent technical and practical knowledge of technologies used in Life Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the respective country/region life sciences market
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with proven track records
- Proven ability to prepare, implement and monitor business/marketing plans
- Good working knowledge of life science practices
- Knowledge of the “Sale Process”
Tracking Code: SGP077
Job Location: Singapore, , Singapore
Department: SEA Direct Selling LSG(SEALSGD)
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular