UBS Financial Services SCD APAC Technology COO Team Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you a quick learner who is disciplined, organised and with a good understanding of technology? Are you keen to be the driving force behind enabling a team to deliver? We're looking for someone like you who can:
– lead initiatives to establish and standardise our COO processes, such as hiring, people management, budgeting and invoicing. Act as a central point of contact within the SCD APAC IT organisation
– understand, interpret and act on a variety of initiatives, setting out the required course and holding the team to it
support the weekly and monthly Management meetings
improve the project management office, defining standards, the service catalogue and procedures for project/program and portfolio management for the group
develop strong relationships with all internal and project stakeholders
lead and support SCD IT-wide initiatives to help the group become more efficient and effective
SCD APAC Technology COO Team Analyst
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working with the COO team within Securities, Collateral and Derivatives Technology – a global team focused on financial, portfolio, risk and people management for SCD IT. You will be based in Singapore.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 3 years of business analyst, project or portfolio management experience
– attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills
– the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholder
- honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas
– eager to learn and to solve complex problems
– highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
– able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?