Hilton Security Officer in Singapore, Singapore
ASecurity Officer with Conrad Hotels and Resorts will prepareand implement all security procedures for thesafety and security of Hilton Worldwide's guests, team members and properties.
What will I be doing?
A Security Officer is responsible formonitoring and controlling staff entrances,patrolling on a regular basis, andmanaging undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Memberexperience. A Security Officerwould also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures.Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- To keep management informed of any publicinformation and enhancement of the hotel’s public image
- To ensure property assets areprotected
- To ensure a high level of liaison ismaintained between with all other departments with the hotel
- Must be knowledgeable about fireprocedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats, hotel crisis handling and hotel evacuationprocedures
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTVsystem
- Ensure safe passage of cash transferswithin the hotel
- To provide escort for VIP’s and majorevents
- Investigate and report all allegations oftheft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in aprofessional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence ofsupervisor or team leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues tothe supervisor or team leader on duty
- Ensure personal pocket books are updatedon a daily basis and signed off by supervisor or managers
- To record and lodge reports pertaining toall safety and security related incidents
What are we looking for?
A Security Officer serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are alwaysworking on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. Tosuccessfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude,behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Good physical condition
- Must be thoroughly knowledgeable in local,type and appearance of every corner of the hotel
- Must be knowledgeable about fireprocedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitiveinformation
- WSQ Security trained and PLRD Licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communicationskills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergencysituations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Previous experience in customer serviceenvironment
- Able to write simple incident or accident reports
- First Aid, CPR & AED certified
- IT proficiency (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Smartluxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offerour guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connectionsto people and places near or far. We're thedestination of a newgeneration of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlesslyintersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of beingyourself. If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, andpleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travelexperience, youmay be just the personwe are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts.Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests theluxury of just being themselves.
Job: Security and Loss Prevention
Title: Security Officer
Requisition ID: HOT047Z4