Continental Corporation Senior Consultant - SAP Process Implementation in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 66354BR
Job Title Senior Consultant - SAP Process Implementation
Posting Location Singapore
SENIOR CONSULTANT (F/M) COORDINATION OF PROCESS AND SAP IMPLEMENTATION – CONTINENTAL BUSINESS CONSULTING
We, Continental Business Consulting (CBC), drive consulting projects with different focuses throughout the whole corporation always providing customized and sustainable solutions for our clients. On a global scale, our interdisciplinary team comprises close to 70 consultants. CBC fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. Our establishment as a trusted business partner results in constantly growing project experience and landscape. For our largest ongoing project, in which we offer advisory activities with a focus on Process and SAP implementation, we are currently seeking a dedicated Consultant as Coordinator for global rollout activities.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to getting to know you.
• Business project lead at rollout location
• Initiation and preparation of rollout activities for the implementation of the global SAP template
• Execution of project management activities for the rollout project
• Presentation of implementation concepts to client's stakeholders
• Networking and leading the rollout team
• Utilization and continuous improvement of the project management toolkit
• Definition of change requirements & lead change
• Tracking and reporting of rollout status
• Escalation management
• Coordination of client's acceptance and buyin
• Handover to local sustainability teams
• University degree preferably in economics or engineering
• Several years of profound working experience
• Cross functional experience in various functional areas preferred
• StrongProject Management skills (certification desirable), knowledge of methods and tools
• Problem solving competency and delivering results in consideration of commercial issues
• Distinct Social skills (teamwork, conflict management, openmindedness, networking)
• Knowledge of the basic SAP R3 modules
• Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
• Business fluent in German and English, both in written and spoken
• High willingness to travel and to spend several months at a time in a foreign country
What we offer
At CBC, challenging national and international consulting projects are waiting for you. In a collegial atmosphere we enable selfdirected working from an early stage on. To foster your personal development CBC provides continuous support and feedback from experienced colleagues and comprehensive training opportunities. The cooperation within our team is based on mutual appreciation and support. Through our wide range of activities you have the opportunity to build up a network within all divisions of Continental. Our embedment in the corporation ensures you attractive salary structures and social benefits.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.