Continental Corporation Senior/ Lean Operations Consultant in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 66862BR
Job Title Senior/ Lean Operations Consultant
Posting Location Singapore
CONSULTANT (M/W) OPERATIONS– CONTINENTAL BUSINESS CONSULTING
We, Continental Business Consulting (CBC), mainly drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus throughout the whole corporation always providing customized solutions for our clients. On a global scale, our interdisciplinary team comprises close to 70 consultants. CBC fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. Our establishment as a trusted business partner results in constantly growing project experience and landscape. To take these positive developments into account, we will expand our team worldwide. In that sense, we are currently seeking a dedicated Consultant for our Operations & Supply Chain team.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to getting to know you.
• Independent work package and subproject responsibility in national and international customer projects
• Analyzing work processes, methods, systems, organizational functions and structures to determine optimization potential e.g. by using value stream analysis
• Interpretation of information on business figures e.g. productivity, inventories, efficiency
• Developing and implementing lean manufacturing strategies and lean supply chain management concepts like Production Leveling, Flow, Pull or Kanban
• Preparing and align solution scenarios in close collaboration with the project stakeholders
• Supporting the implementation of new solutions and adjusted structures
• Contributing to project success based on quality, efficiency, methodology and precise communication
• Creating of professional, high quality presentations
• Independent acting at our customers in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
• University degree preferably in Business/Economics or (Industrial) Engineering, additional qualification like PhD or MBA desirable
• Relevant working experience, preferably in renowned consultancies or alternatively in strategy development departments
• Good knowledge of the automotive sector regarding development, production, technologies, processes and systems
• Affinity for the abstraction trends and conclusions based on business, financial and operational data
• Structured working approach based on relevant tools and methods
• Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills in German and English
• Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software
• Self-confident and customer oriented behavior combined with distinct social competencies
• High willingness to travel
What we offer
At CBC, many challenging partly cross functional consulting projects within a broad and diverse activity field are waiting for you. In a collegial atmosphere we enable self-directed working from an early stage on. To foster your personal development CBC provides continuous support and feedback from experienced colleagues and comprehensive training opportunities. The cooperation within our team with many diverse level of experience is based on mutual appreciation and support. Through our wide range of activities you have the opportunity to build up a network within all divisions of Continental. Our embedment in the corporation ensures you attractive salary structures and social benefits.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.