Veritas Senior Solution Specialists in Singapore, Singapore
- Deliver Veritas Consulting Services engagements including technical analysis and design, assessments, health checks and implementation.
- Specific focus on the Messaging and Archival and Data Protection.
- Deliver both consulting or value added residency services to Veritas Clients for Veritas¹ products and services.
- Day-to-day assistance, using best practices, for maintaining the Veritas product suite within the Client¹s environment, in addition to day-to-day event monitoring and log review, using Client internal processes, tools and best practices.
- Reduce the possibility of incidents and outages by providing proactive configuration management and advanced troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of client¹s issues, industry, and business operations.
- Develop and manage peer level client relationships, ensuring ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members, quality assurance and potential follow-on sales opportunities.
- Identify and resolve engagement issues.
- Work with other team members to assist with issue resolution.
- Participate in business development and pre-sales activities, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in IT solution implementation.
- Experience in dealing with networking and system operations and/or administration.
- Able to work independently and run projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in dynamic environments.
- Good inter-personal and communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills desired.
- Experience in an outsourced IT environment a bonus.
- Microsoft hands on experience (no less than 3 years) including Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013, Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory and desktop deployment.
- Unix system experience is a plus.
- Security background (IP, Firewall, IDS etc.).
- Enterprise Vault (or similar technology) experience (implementation, admin, support) desired and would be an advantage.
- Veritas InfoScale (previously known as Storage Foundation) experience desired and would be an advantage €Data protection experience (NetBackup, Backup Exec preferred).
- Some scripting and development background (Perl, DOS batch scripting etc.VBScript, Java/C++ a plus).
- Database administration experience a plus (Oracle or SQL preferred).
Network management experience a plus (e.g. Cisco, Brocade, McData)
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .