General Electric Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in Singapore, Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This is your opportunity to utilize your talent and passion for recruiting to attract top talent to GE's businesses in ASEAN. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of GE's Recruitment Centre of Excellence, focusing on delivering best practices in recruitment services and hiring the best and brightest to the diverse GE businesses across ASEAN.
You will strategically partner with GE businesses in ASEAN (HR Managers and Hiring Managers) to meet their recruitment needs.
You will develop strong partnerships with client businesses as well as design and implement proactive recruiting strategies. You will develop innovative sourcing strategies including the use of internet search methodology, building industry network profile to meet service goals and provide exceptional customer service.
In addition, you will actively participate in recruitment initiatives such as Career Fairs and Campus Recruitment.
• More than 8 years recruitment experience from within agency, in-house or RPO environment
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Customer service oriented with solid team work abilities
• Experience in assessing & qualifying candidates, using behavioral interviewing techniques
• Excellent ability to build strong relationships
• Results driven with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Effective negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with superior follow-up skills
• Strong computer literacy skills (Windows, Outlook, Internet recruiting)
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent English language capability
You will have had worked in a search firm environment as an end to end recruitment consultant. Strong consultative skills and preferably with experiences in both corporate MNCs and search firms IT savvy and customer service focus with positive attitudes. Those with experience in industrial sector hiring is preferred.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.