Medidata Solutions, Inc. (Singapore) Regional Account Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Medidata Solutions Careers
(Singapore) Regional Account Manager
Sales & Marketing
Our Industry: Where we play
We sit at the intersection of technology and Life Sciences industries. Humbly, we’ve been told that we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere. With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 700 customers, customer retention rates above 99%, and the experience of supporting more than 10,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue objectives in the assigned territory. This includes identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging
resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion.
• Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within the assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
• Develop and execute strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
• Represent Medidata in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
• Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
• Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
• Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company stems as directed, including SalesForce.com
• Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with Medidata business principals
• Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
• Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
• Strong application software sales experience
• Working knowledge of life sciences industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated success with process approached selling
• Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and
• competitive awareness
• Strong business planning and organizational skills
• Fluent and native level language skill in the assigned territory is required.
• Business to fluent level of English skill is preferred.
Your Preferred Competencies:
Your Education & Experience:
• Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
• Typically requires 5-8 years of field sales experience.
• Life science and technology industry experience preferred
Our Culture: Who we are
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, and Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
• THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, and simplifies complexity
• TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships and collaborates with others
• DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
• LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
• TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
Medidata Solutions International Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.