Danaher Corporation Software Technical Support Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
** SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver**/Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life.™/Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com .
This role is technical in nature and will focus primarily on supporting the software sales team and service delivery teams. The level of support expected will be around addressing the technical capabilities and applicability of SCIEX's various software platforms for specific customer needs with the objective of assisting the sales team in winning sales. The role will also provide technical consulting and help to support customers
This incumbent will actively work with the sales and marketing team to develop impactful value propositions for the various SCIEX software platforms which can be used in the promotion, advertising, and overall sales cycle of standalone SCIEX software.
This incumbent will maintain a deep technical understanding of the SCIEX software and how the fit in to general customer information workflows in order to support direct customer interactions during a sales and service process. This person will understand customer needs as it pertains to workflow/applications, market problems and competitive environment in order to define the best customer solutions. This role will also be required to perform software product demonstrations and training to potential customers remotely or onsite (as needed) that is specific to the customer’s software and application needs.
Key Responsibilities: * Work closely with the sales team to drive standalone software sales * Support generation of technical marketing & sales content around software and software workflow * Conduct software workflow demonstrations to customers during the sales and service process * Provide support and training to customers on software and software workflows * Develop promotions as necessary to help support the growth of our software business * Support Customers to develop Customized report writing using Sciex Reporter * Support Troubleshooting for software defects and prioritized corrective actions on active software versions * Telephone and live chat support for active versions of Sciex software.
* Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) in Chemistry or equivalent experience with an emphasis on small/large molecules mass spectrometry.
* Requires at least 3-4 years of successful field application experience on analytical instruments with at least 2 years’ experience with SCIEX MS products or similar.
* Requires at least 2 years of laboratory experience supporting SCIEX instruments supported by Analyst, Multi Quant, Peak View, Protein Pilot, Marker View and other Sciex Software preferably in the applied markets to include expertise in Advanced techniques related to assigned specialty.
* Experience in presenting technical materials in written and verbal form.
* Previous experience with customer interface is desirable and previous operation of SCIEX’s MS systems or related instrumentation is highly desirable.
* Support and train specific instrument software and application combinations.
* Internal candidates may be approved for this position if viewed as fulfilling the above qualifications via on the job experience.
** Additional Requirements:
* Strong analytical skills to assess and prioritize account service needs.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Effective communication skills to clearly articulate technical and product information to both internal and external customers.
* Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities.
* Excellent ability to mentor and direct internal customers.
* Requires the ability to perform independently and as part of a team.
* Must be able to travel within APAC region as necessary.
* Role to be based Singapore.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: SCI001515