Amazon.com Specialist Solution Architect - Media and Entertainment in Singapore, Singapore
Is your passion supporting the technology that is transforming the Media & Entertainment sector? As a Media and Entertainment (M&E) Solutions Architect you will have the opportunity to help customers accelerate creation, streamline production, and optimize content delivery with cloud-based solutions from Amazon Web Services.
Amazon strives to be the most customer centric company on earth. The ideal candidate will …
· Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
· Enjoy working with customers and partners. You must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges and have a passion for educating, training, and designing cloud solutions for enterprise customers in the M&E space.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
· Help educate enterprise M&E customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community. Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
The role is based in Singapore and would be required to travel to support the business across the South East Asia region.
· Technical knowledge and experience on M&E applications, platforms, and data ecosystem
· Experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available, Internet-scale applications. Current hands-on implementation experience required, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
· Technical degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience
· 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success. Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organisation, from technical experts to senior executives.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation. Solid understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
· A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
· Ability to work across an ASEAN context.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
· Experience with M&E related applications and workloads; for example
o Broadcast/broadband television, Video-On-Demand, Pay Per View
o Experience with publishing workloads, content management platforms and content analytics
o Experience with large scale gaming implementations and architectures
o Experience working with CDNs, video streaming and content encoding/transcoding
o Experience with video codecs and compression; Experience with digital rights management; Experience with Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
· Professional experience in software development in languages like Python, Ruby, NoreJS etc. Familiar with modern software development techniques and tools.
· Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps
· Professional experience architecting large scale solutions on AWS. AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Professional desirable.
AMZR Req ID: 556109
External Company URL: www.amazon.com