Honeywell Sr Cyber Security Consultant in Singapore, Singapore
Sr Cyber Security Consultant
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
This position is responsible for working with Honeywell Industrial Cyber Security team and solution development engineers to develop and enhance cyber security solutions to support a global security operations. The cyber security engineer is also responsible for developing technical documents, cyber security training programs and materials, and providing hands-on training using the tools and techniques available in the Honeywell Industrial Cyber Security lab systems.
Assume lead role in continuous improvement of Cyber Security lab systems, procedures and service delivery as business requires
- Provide configuration and system services to support Customer demonstrations and development testing
- Collaborates with and provides consulting services to internal and external clients in a trusted advisor role.
- Develop and maintain procedures and processes relative to system maintenance and use
- Regularly engage with account managers, business development managers, solution architects, and customers to develop and deliver technical presentation on Honeywell industrial cyber security products and services
- Stay current on and maintain proficiency with current products and technologies in the cyber security domain
- Provide industrial control system network design, virtualization network design, and network/information security design
- Keep technically current with the HPS networking, cyber security, and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines
- Perform Application and System administration tasks required to keep the Cyber Lab operational at industry standard level
- Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications
- Conduct research in order to develop technical manuals
- Conduct advanced training courses in cyber operations such as; Next Generation Firewalls, Intrusion detection and investigation, industrial control network and system exploitation, Honeywell developed security solutions and other relevant topics
- Requires 5 – 10% travel
Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree 7 years of directly related experience
3 years of VMWare technology experience
- 5 years troubleshooting skills to resolve basic network and application or system integration issues
- 5 years working with Microsoft technologies
- 5 years working with networking devices (routers, switches)
- 5 years working with server based operating systems
- 5 years of experience with Cyber Security Technologies
Knowledge and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
- Experience in LAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. NetFlow, Full Packet Capture), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
- LAN networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, hubs, switches, Routers, TCP/IP, VLAN, Next Generation Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, IPS
- TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, SCP, SSL, HTTP, SSH, SSL
- Experience in security technology and proficiency with the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, and Network Forensics.
- Specific experience configuring Cisco Routers or Switches
- Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server, PowerShell
- Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management, network / operating systems security hardening
- Experience with network analysis tools such as What’s Up Gold, Solar Winds, etc.
- Experience with vulnerability scanner and penetration testing tools such as Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Rapid 7 Nexpose, Wireshark, etc.
- Experience with log collection, management, and reporting
- Experience with enterprise and industrial wireless technology
Strong report writing skills and ability to explain complex security issues in a formal presentation format. Preferred Qualifications:
CISCO C ertified N etwork/ A ssociate/ D esign/ S ecurity P rofessional (at least one)
- Experience with remote desktop technologies, VNC, RDP, etc.
- Process Control system support/design/implementation
- Experience resolving network issues via remote tools
- Fault Tolerant Ethernet (Honeywell product)
- CISSP Certification or related security certification
- Network Security Basics certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Knowledge of IT Security Technical regulations and requirements
- Industry standards such as ISA 99, ISO 27000, ISA/IEC 62443
- Result oriented
- Confident – ability to work with minimal supervision
- Open minded- Integrative thinker
- Effective communicator
- Customer service orientated
Clickhere to learn more about Honeywell.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out ourOne Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? JoinHoneywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site .
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD1688
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Singapore, SG 486073 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.