Veritas Sr. Delivery Manager Education Services in Singapore, Singapore
The Sr. Delivery Manager will lead the Education Services business in APJ. The Delivery Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of instructor-led offerings including, but not limited to classroom, live-virtual instructor-led, virtual on-demand training, and onsite training . The role is expected to grow the Customer Education Business by increasing number of students trained and revenue across the GEO. This includes working in partnership with the Education Sales Specialists team in creating and presenting training plans clearly/concisely for new and existing customers. The role is fully responsible for the APJ Education P&L (revenue, expenses and margin), sourcing engagements, managing instructors and directing their activities. This role is also responsible for developing relationships with subcontractors and Authorized Training Partners to augment Education Delivery staffing, tracking billable and non-billable utilization time, ensuring that facilities (both physical and virtual) are reserved and courses are scheduled and posted to the website for the designated geo/region.
Key Focus Areas:
• Drive, implement, and increase Education business
• Develop a business partnership with the APJ leadership team and enhance the relevance of the Education business unit
• Develop strong relationships with our Authorized Training Partners to incrementally grow the Customer Education business
• Deliver department results through fiscal management of the business area, the development of annual budgets, weekly forecasts and overall expense management
• Influence uptake of new delivery models for the Geo APJ
• Resolve escalated customer situations decisively and diplomatically
• Manage and develop a diverse team of Training Coordinators/Schedulers and Instructors--communicating departmental objectives and ensuring alignment with individual objectives
• Build a strong relationship with the Global Education Delivery management team to ensure that the Education business in APJ has its interests represented
• Instrumental in discussions around localization and local adaptation of the roadmap
• Ensure adherence to contractual agreements and work with legal to ensure localization of global roll-outs in line with local laws
• Ensure execution quality and instructor capability towards achieving mandated customer satisfaction and feedback scores
• Ensure revenue and margin objectives are achieved
• Ensure Instructors are efficiently utilized to maximize profitability of each class
Requirements: (Knowledge, skills, and abilities)
• At least 5 years of experience in Education P&L Management – ideally within an IT Software organization
• At least 5 years of responsibility managing a multi-lingual and multi-cultural team
• A proven track record of growing an Education Business across a region
• A proven track record of achieving key KPI results and presenting results in formal QBRs
• A proven track record of working with Education Delivery and Training Partners
• Financial Management - able to effectively manage Expenses, Revenue and Margin
• Good commercial awareness, able to structure commercial arrangements with the support of our legal department and within the bounds of our legal requirements
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and motivational skills
• Excellent understanding of technology and relating the value to a customer’s business requirements. Although not a technologist, the candidate will be able to understand the technical issues surrounding Veritas products and technologies
• A firm understanding of the channel eco-system including Resellers and Distributors
Key Performance Measurements
• APJ Education revenue and margin
• Numbers of students trained
• Instructor utilization, CSAT, and Fill Rate
Desirable Personal Characteristics
• Drive, Passion, Curiosity
• Team Player, able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong Leadership
• Proactive, well organized, thorough planner and results oriented
• Business acumen
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and persistent
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .