Veritas Sr Mgr, Consulting Ops in Singapore, Singapore
The Professional Services Operations Manager will have operational responsibility for several key departments within the organization including Consulting and Services Sales and will be a key member of the Management Team. This role will contribute to the development of and manages the execution of process, systems and local tools to drive consistency and efficiency in managing thebusiness. The Operations Manager will provide decision support to the Leadership team and recommend improvement opportunities in order to achieve strategic/customer priorities and business results.
- Own the P&L and financial planning activities in conjunction with Finance, driving the quarterly actuals and future planning process
- Accountable for key operational processes that drive end to end project lifecycle support such as business forecasting, subcontracting , de-bookings and bid approvals
- Establish and provide pivotal metrics and analysis that will drive decision making
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to Regional Managers and their teams
- Drive regional standards, policies and adoption of process and systems
- Coordinate operational priorities with global teams to develop, modify and implement policies and procedures to increase operational efficiency
- Identify key operational and performance metrics to measure business performance and drives reporting activities
- Ensure proactive communication with global and regional teams
- Resource management and capacity planning
- Responsible for driving governance on deals and the deal approval cycle
- Promote the company’s culture and values throughleadership-by-example,group interaction, and frequent one-on-one coaching.
- Maintains collaboration with internal business partners, to include Revenue Accounting, Legal and Sales Operations.
- Business college degree with Masters preferred or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in the areas of business /financial operations, business process review andimprovement. Previous experience supporting a Professional Services organization a plus.
- Demonstrated record of success in previous positions and possess a solution oriented attitude
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team to drive discipline and accountability
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, organization and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive clarity as appropriate
- Ability to easily traverse between strategic frameworks and deep operational details across a wide range of business areas / topics
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of systems such as Oracle and SalesForce.com
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .