Veritas Sr Mgr, Demand Generation_APJ in Singapore, Singapore
Veritas is seeking a Senior Manager of APJ Campaigns and Demand Generation to help plan and execute global campaigns, digital media and demand generation programs in our APJ region. The right candidate will be a team player with excellent cross-functional project leadership skills, a deep understanding of the demand gen waterfall, process, demand media, ABM and program management and execution. They will be an excellent communicator and relationship-builder with an outstanding track record of results.
S/he will be responsible for executing and planning demand creation programs that target new customer acquisition, lead nurture. The role will work closely with the APJ Field Marketing team to support the geo’s demand gen goals, objectives and support the in-market execution of global and regional media, campaigns and programs to ultimately drive marketing sourced and influenced pipeline. If you like blending art and science of marketing to create demand and pipeline and enabling sales and partner success, and like working in a fast-growing dynamic organization, then this is the place for you.
- Execute measurable demand creation media plans and programs that create new contacts, demand and pipeline for the APJ
- Partner with the Geo marketing leadership team to forecast, plan and execute demand gen programs to meet or exceed the marketing targets.
- Work with the Geo field marketing, sales and technical sales to localize the campaigns and programs to meet local country requirements while maintaining global consistency
- via sales plays to the sales team and channel partners to activate and enable them to create demand and sell Veritas solutions.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation programs on leads, database health and pipeline for APJ
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, media companies, designers, copywriters, email providers and list agencies
- Develop and execute demand gen programs to create demand or test and evaluate a new programs.
- Collaborate and provide actionable feedback to improve and refine demand gen programs though testing, refinement and best practices.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree in related field. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of B2B demand campaign experience in high tech
- Building and managing a shared demand waterfall with Sales, with a proven track record of supporting Sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Lead and manage a regional deployed team
- Experience creating and implementing successful demand creation, lead nurturing account based marketing, partner demand gen campaigns and pipeline acceleration programs.
- Experience with Marketing automation (Eloqua), salesforce automation (Oracle), web content management, web analytics and reporting.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences.
- Team player with strong leadership and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Creative problem solver with a positive can-do attitude.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .