Coherent Staff Lean Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
Staff Lean Engineer
Job ID #:7059Location:SGP - Singapore
Functional Area:ManufacturingEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Full Time - RegularRelocation Provided:No
Experience Required:More than 10 yearsTier
Job Description and Responsibilities
Leads and sets priorities for execution of Lean initiatives and culture development across the company in support of the company’s Vision, Mission and Values. Responsible for working with the Leadership and cross functional teams to establish and execute Lean Transformation roadmap, which drives KPI in Technology, Quality, Responsiveness, Delivery, Cost, Environment (TQRDCE) improvement in line with business/functional objectives.
• Serve as Lean leader and coach for the company and the operations in the region.
• Work with senior leaders to assess current baselines and determine the framework processes to be improved using the Lean methodologies.
• Shape the Lean vision and translate into goals, objectives and strategies resulting in cross-functional cultural change which delivers consistent, year-over-year results.
• Provide leadership and direction as a strategic business partner to Leaders to scope and analyze Lean opportunities across the business.
• Develop a Lean Manufacturing domain expertise and infrastructure, and manage, deploy and coach the Lean leadership teams to develop effective strategies that meet the business goals and objectives.
• Manage and deploy external consulting resources as needed to support execution of Lean Transformation roadmap
• Share best practices across responsible region and act as a conduit to accelerate cross business progress
• Lead and manage all Lean showcases and best practices
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and 10 years’ experience in supply chain and manufacturing operations with proven track record of results using Lean methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and drive cross functional cultural change.
• Executive level presentation skills. Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills