VMware Staff Sales Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
Staff Sales Engineer – Identity Management
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning identity management solutions, AirWatch is actively seeking a Sales Engineer.
As a Sales Engineer, you will work in a high performance team environment to drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise and product evaluation support to prospective customers and the AirWatch sales team. You will have the opportunity to learn different industries, work with C-level executives to identify current and future customer requirements, and collaborate with a team to determine the best way to solve these problems.
• Work directly with AirWatch prospects and existing customers to evangelize and demonstrate AirWatch’s identity management solutions
• Work with product management and engineering to provide market feedback and prioritize requirements and needs to sharpe growth and development
• Train and educate other Sales Engineers
• Help respond to RFP/RFIs and participate in product demonstartions
• Architect and design solutions for customers based on business requirements
• Support sales efforts and proof of concepts with prospects
• Actively participate and consult with virtual teams to further technical projects and initiatives
• 7-10 years in IT infrastructure, identity management or related industries
• 4-5 years in a customer-facing role accountable for revenue for team or territory
• Strong SaaS, Identity Management and IT / compliance experience
• Knowledge of HTTP, web application and authentication technologies
• Experience starting a team and driving accountability and execution
• SAML, SSO, Oauth, Identity Management, Active Directory, PKI, X.509, Certificates
• Education and experience implementing top industry solutions including ADFS, Okta, Ping Identity, Oracle
• Travel up to 50% with flexibility
• Perform other tasks, roles and responsibilities, as required
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.