UBS Financial Services Strategy & Business Development Project Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy defining transformational business strategies? We are looking for someone who can
• develop overall business strategy for Wealth Management business across Asia Pacific.
• growth strategy for existing or new businesses or markets in Asia Pacific
• assessing M&A opportunities in the region
• strategic partnership opportunities in the region
• defining key enablers to support business growth and development
• develop solutions, provide strategic perspective and support in implementation of the recommended strategy
Strategy & Business Development Project Manager
Country / State:
Management and Business Support, Process, Project and Program Management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of the WM APAC Strategy & Business Development team, you will deliver customized business strategies to transform and grow our business for our Wealth Management business. Utilizing strong strategic skills, industry experience and functional expertise, the team looks beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize business strategies, drive tangible results, and position our business even stronger
Your experience and skills:
• multiple years of work experience in one of the leading Strategy Consultancy Firms
• strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• a structured top-down approach with good story lining skills
• the ability to build partnerships internally with stakeholders and good presence
• strong communication and presentation skills
• Wealth Management / Financial Services knowledge, although please note this is desirable, though not a constraint for a good candidate
• leading Projects or as high-performing consultants with more than 3 years of overall consulting experience
• able to work independently and manage relationships from a distance while managing up and escalating appropriately
• a strategic and analytical thinker with a drive towards execution and delivering result
• a top performer with proven results driving business objectives, known for hitting deadlines, staying within budget and willing to go the extra mile
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?