American Express Team Assistant in Singapore, Singapore
To provide administrative support for the VP & Senior Counsel and his team of direct reports * Making travel arrangements, hotel reservations and appointments, * Preparation of TEV claims for the team * Outlook calendar management * Manage web-based system (Serengeti) for tracking and reporting outside counsel budget, processing of invoice payments to outside counsels. * Follow up on outstanding issues such as outside counsel invoices in dispute, collecting information from relevant colleagues * Organising and maintaining GCO online and manual filing system * Stationery inventory and procurement * Other administrative duties as assigned Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum GCE O level, preferably with a Diploma in Legal Studies
- Advanced PC skills, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently; excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and handle online legal tools
- Ability to speak and read Chinese will be a strong advantage American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore three consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Title: Team Assistant
Requisition ID: 17007413