Microsoft Corporation Technical Sales Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Technical Sales Manager Azure Applications and Infrastructure
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Technical Sales Manager.
The Technical Sales Manager (TSM) is a senior leader within our enterprise sales organization. A TSM drives revenue and market share by leading a team of technical sellers who provide customers with insights and solutions to meet their custom application development, application migration, and application and infrastructure modernization needs using cloud and hybrid cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, System Center and Visual Studio.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• Develops and coaches high-performing technical team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
• Builds and transform new markets and identify and capitalize and lead transformational shifts using Microsoft technologies in our customers.
• Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; drive the technical design of a customer agreed to deployment/consumption plan for all wins; meets sales targets and operational standards
Who We Are Looking For
Technical Sales Leader
• Experienced. 10+ years of related experience in technical sales leadership roles and coaching architecture and solution sales required.
• Bold. Strong experience leading and executing on Technology Visions preferred.
• Influencer. Ability to drive and influence Stakeholder across organizational boundaries through extremely strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, envisioning, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
• Recruiting. Demonstrated ability to build a healthy pipeline of great technical sales talents required.
• Coach. Proven experience developing a high-performance team through continuous coaching, and inspiration required.
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
• Management excellence. Solid record of managing business operations and processes required.
• Scale engine. Experience working with partners and other technical resources preferred.
Technology Thought Leader
• Passionate for technology. Constant and contagious desire to learn new technologies required.
• Customer Voice. Ability to identify new technical and business trends and needs, serve as the customer's voice into Microsoft required.
• Influencer. Experience inspiring others through technical leadership, personal influence, and status as a role model preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration required.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired.
• Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture preferred
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft! Sales