Marriott Vacations Worldwide Telesales Consultant in Singapore, Singapore
The Telesales Consultant will be responsible for inviting guests to enjoy holiday packages at a premium discounted price. The individual will also represent the Company in a courteous and enthusiastic manner, upholding our values, and invite guests to attend a personal preview of our Gallery.
Interact with prospective owners over the telephone and email and effectively uses sales techniques to convert them into purchasers. Develop relationships with prospective owners by following up on referrals and leads. Cater the sales experience to the individual needs and preferences of each prospective owner. Maintain the customer relationship after the sale is complete to ensure continued satisfaction with the organization and to develop future business opportunities (i.e., referrals, additional sales).
Building and Maintaining Customer Base
- Follows up on referrals from owners.
- Develops and maintains records on customer contacts and use that information to support effective follow-up encounters.
- Contacts owners to monitor satisfaction, makes aware of upcoming promotions, and develops business opportunities (e.g., reloads, referrals).
- Uses available Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g., Seibel, Universe) to maintain accounts of interactions and follow up with customers with regard to purchases and contracting activity.
Inviting or selling preview packages over the phone
- Establishes trust during the warm up, discovery, and intent statement and build rapport with customer.
- Promote preview packages using approved process.
- Invite members or guest over the phone to attend preview
- Practices and continues to develop and improve sales presentation.
- Presents to customers in a manner that effectively utilizes the elements of the sales process.
- Follows up customer interaction with email, phone, or mail correspondence.
Providing Services to Others
- Responds to and monitors the resolution of customer and owner inquiries in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Leverages resources for providing service to customers and owners (e.g., Vacation Ownership Advisors) in an effective manner.
- Demonstrates total understanding of the culture and processes of the organization.
- Manages time effectively to punctually attend daily team meetings, training sessions, and customer/owner appointments.
- Participates in formal training sessions offered by management team.
- Maintains an awareness of current events (e.g., news, sports, pop-culture) and information on locations to enable customer relationship building.
- Assists in the development and mentoring of other Telesales Executives as requested.
- Understands and abides by state and federal regulation around all sales and/or marketing activity (i.e. Do Not Call Lists, State Registrations, Exemptions, etc).
Performs other duties as assignedRequirements
Strong ability to deliver an effective sales pitch
- Over 1 year of experience in direct marketing or promotional sales will be advantageous
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Display of a professional and confident demeanor
- Persuasive techniques
- At least one year of experience in direct marketing or promotional sales will be advantageous
- Required language(s): Candidate must be fluent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese, in order to communicate with native speakers based in China, Hong Kong and Japan respectively.
This role rewards attractive incentives for high performers.
If you believe you are the one we are seeking and thrive in a transparent and autonomous environment, apply here and attach your resume giving full details of qualifications, experience as well as current and expected salary.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled