VMware VMware Partner Support Center Representative in Singapore, Singapore
• Experience in customer service or any customer facing environment and advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, additional languages an advantage
• Quick learner and be able to comprehend interdependency of multiple programs/processes
• Ability to stay calm, cool, and collected when dealing with difficult situations.
• Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills; keen attention to detail.
• Strong team player but willing to speak up and share ideas.
• Ability to identify root cause of an issue/inquiry and offer solutions.
• Self-motivated in a cross-functional, fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Hands on experience with PRM systems, Sales Force experience preferred.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Fluent in both English and Chinese
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.