UBS Financial Services WM Information Security Officer in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
As a member of the Wealth Management Information Security Office you will be working in close collaboration with the Wealth Management Business Risk functions and the broader UBS Group Information Security community. You will manage the risk and Information security framework for Wealth Management Asia Pacific, ensure efficient operation and be the central contact for Information Security related questions and consulting.
As an Information Security Officer (ISO) your main responsibilities will be to assist and/or take ownership of task in the following areas:
• Act as delegate of the Information Owner and as contact for the Data Control Agents (DCA) of the Wealth Management Asia Pacific locations ensuring information is appropriately protected and correctly managed
• Provide Information Security consulting, advice and awareness training
• Assessment of authorization concepts, principles and processes
• Assess and process data access and extraction requests
• Prepare and conduct periodic reviews of critical user access rights and other information security relevant entitlements
WM Information Security Officer
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Aligning with business and policy requirements, we work closely to provide guidance and education as a subject matter expert as business continues to grow and adopt innovative technology/processes. Our team is diverse and adaptable to changing face of the business with presence in both Singapore and Zurich.
Your experience and skills:
For this role as Information Security Officer (Business Risk Manager) you will bring:
• Experience in a financial institution, preferably in Wealth Management.
• Experience of working in a risk/control environment
• Proactive and committed team player
• Analytical and conceptual skills
• High attention to details
• Independent working style, solution oriented
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) to interact with staff and senior management
• MS-Office knowledge
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?