Google Advertising Online Specialist (Bahasa Indonesia speaking) in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Advertising Operations Associate, you help the SMB Sales and Operations team better serve Google's worldwide user base for our AdWords product. This fast-paced sales and support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our programs. Your objective is to continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, supporting some of Google's top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service via phone, email, or chat.
Your specific responsibilities could include developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, or developing scalable support solutions. You work within a diverse team with colleagues across the region sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products and advising clients on the best strategy for them to achieve their desired results for a number of emerging markets in Southeast Asia, a rapidly growing and exciting region. Among your many attributes, you are comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn. You also bring experience in customer service, sales, marketing or consulting.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses -- businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.
- Provide outstanding customer experience and sales support to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and chat.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and business growth through sales and promoting other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help solve issues by working closely in a consultative role with clients.
- Communicate effectively with English and Bahasa Indonesia speaking clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or internship experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and/or motivate others around you.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving, strong analytical skills and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work independently while working across organizational boundaries to resolve issues.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.