Cisco APJ Enterprise Sales Acceleration Business Development Manager in Singapore
APJ Enterprise Sales Acceleration Business Development Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Area of Interest Sales - Product
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest Internet of Everything
- Job Id 1208289
EnterpriseSales Acceleration - Business Development Manager
Cisco’s APJ Enterprise& Digital Transformation Group is looking for an experienced technology &customer analytics savvy Business Development Manager to join the team as welook to leverage the power of data to build differentiated technology offers &use cases for our customers across the region
Reporting to the Director,APJ Enterprise Sales Acceleration, the primary responsibility of the successfulcandidate will be to plan, develop, and execute differentiated sales programsfor our Enterprise customers – starting with market analysis, developing relevantoffers, executing the Go-To-Market through our sales specialists, and then measuringthe impact through key metrics & indicators.
The success of this rolewill be measures against the overall business generated by the new salesprograms, and how these programs add to the overall growth of the APJ Enterprisebusiness
Essentialjob responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Use their business development and subjectmatter expertise to build the differentiated sales programs
· Derivesinsights from customer analytics to create relevant offers for the market aspart of these programs through the architecture, business solution or verticalsolution lens
· Collaborateswith the multiple cross-functional stakeholders across the Region: EnterpriseSales teams, Cisco Architecture teams, Cisco Services, Cisco Capital,Marketing, Channel teams to create, and the drive execution of the salesprograms
· Engageswith field sales, top customers and partners as necessary to understand theimpact of these programs and how we may evolve these programs to meet the needsof our customers
· Leadand drive awareness of sales programs down to theatres and countries, providenecessary training to ensure 'last mile execution'
· Conductregular business reviews with Architecture and Sales leaders, and other keyfunctional groups to ensure GTM execution, and gather feedback
· Analyzeand track program performance and provide enhancement recommendations to adjustcourse on programs / initiatives as required
· Manageand ensure program governance and theater/country inter-lock across APJ
· Bethe escalation point for theaters/countries for work with Region and WW teamson timely resolution of such matters
· Drives the execution model throughcommunities of interest, best practice sharing, and knowledge transfer
To be successful, the Enterprise Sales Acceleration BDMwill need to understand buying behaviors of the customers in the varioussub-segments of the Enterprise market as well as the partners that serve thesecustomers. In addition, the BDM will need to take into account the competitive environmentthat exists in the market, and learning & responding to how our topcompetitors roll out sales programs across the Region
· 8+years’ experience in the IT industry, preferably in sales and/or businessdevelopment, or technical marketing with strong familiarity on Cisco's products,Architectures and services offerings
· Musthave program management experience, and business development, sales managementor sales experience highly desirable
· Demonstratedleadership and ability to work cross-functionally across various organizationsto drive outcomes - requires ability to influence without owning processes ororganizations directly
· Provenability to influence and lead in a highly matrixed model
· Excellentwritten, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Able toarticulate complex ideas and strategies to people at all levels of theorganization.
· Extensivebackground and understanding of product, service, and channels sales at Ciscoor comparable experience from another company
· Trackrecord of successful performance as a "change agent" within Cisco orother companies
· Demonstratedability to provide planning and project management in a multi-site virtual teamenvironment for complex projects spanning cross functional organizations,areas, and locations worldwide.
· Experiencebuilding actionable long and short term business plans based on a deepunderstanding of the market and execution levers
· Bachelor'sdegree from a reputable university/college. MBA desirable but not required.
· Demonstrated leadership and collaborativestyle which builds alliances and emphasizes high morale, effective team workand high professional standards
· Ability to listen, establish relationships,gain consensus, establish credibility, and gain confidence of multiplestakeholders across Cisco, Partners, and the extended Vertical Practiceteam
· Demonstrated ability to frame customerbusiness imperatives and inspire confidence with a variety of internal andexternal constituents
· Demonstrated creativity and team focus in adynamic, fast paced, and changing environment
· Strong communication and listening skills,a thorough approach to complex problem solving, and a high motivation towardssetting goals and delivering time sensitive results
· Demonstrated passion and ability fordelivering results through extended communities and teams
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things.We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that giveus smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in stylewith unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works,lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop cultureaficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate thecreativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we aredoers.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.