Aon Corporation Associate Director / Director, C,P&I (Construction, Power and Infrastructure) (Code: SGP1213) in Singapore
The Aon Singapore’s Property and Casualty group provides high quality risk and insurance advisory and placement services to a wide range of corporate organizations in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be required to develop, establish and grow Aon Singapore’s C,P&I; Practice and be responsible for the following:
New Business (C,P&I; focus)
Develop, win, service and retain new C,P&I; accounts to establish and grow a sustainable portfolio of Aon Singapore C,P&I; clients, including cross-selling to other Aon Specialties
Work closely with Sales & Marketing department and Regional C,P&I; and Bid Management to develop new business.
Client Servicing (C,P&I; and other P&C; clients)
Client relationship manager for local clients
- Maintain, grow and retain existing client portfolio
- Understand client’s risks and needs
- Set service scope, expectations and deliver required services
- Advise client on risk management, insurance issues and insurance regulations.
- Strategise, place and manage insurance renewals
- Collaborate with various Aon specialties and regional resources to deliver appropriate solutions for clients
- Review client’s contractual insurance requirements
Ensure that policy administration matters are carried out accurately and timely
Deliver C,P&I; value propositions, solutions and services available to both prospects and existing clients, including those of other P&C; service teams and Aon Specialties.
Comply with company procedures, processes and operational KPIs.
(Potentially) Lead and coach a team
Provide guidance on technical and client servicing matters
- Support staff on organic growth and new business development
- Lead team to achieve annual budget
- Mentor staff in their professional development
Build, motivate and maintain cohesive team
Any other roles, responsibilities and performance measurements assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma
- General Insurance academic qualifications, ACII would be advantageous
- At least 10 years of experience in the insurance industry, with at least 5 of which in the Singapore insurance industry
- Meticulous, proactive and able to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and positive personality, adaptable to changes
- Possess good analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- A strong team player
11 May 2017
Job number: SGP1213