Schneider Electric Automation System Engineer in Singapore
- For REIDS projects,automation system engineer will implement the control-algorithms application and integration with all assets /equipment .
- High level and experience automation system engineer, responsible to ensure the global system works on the pilot.
- leading the global system specifications and conceptions documents, in collaboration with power system engineer, take in to account for the running mode, case of failure, and all interfacing with all sub-system
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- PLC programming (Unity pro is a must and other IEC-61131 languages)
- Data communication protocols likes Modbus(mandatory),DNP,IEC-101/4, CAN Open ,etc
- Communication Networking infrastructure system design and implementation
- SCADA development ( PowerStruxture Expert,V.Citect,ClearScada,etc)
- Excellent knowledge on PID control applications.
Primary Location: Singapore
Unposting Date: Aug 30, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003L4Y