State Street Client Services Representative (SSGM Currenex) in Singapore
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
Currenex, an established and growing e-commerce company, is looking for a highly motivated individual for our Client Services Representative role. We are looking for someone to join our team in support the global users of our Foreign Exchange Trading Platform. Primary responsibility will be to provide application support for our top-tier financial services customers.
Responsibility includes monitoring daily operations as part of the FX trade support team and to ensure that all deal processing is completed in a timely and controlled manner. The position is client facing with a strong emphasis on client service and problem resolution. The ideal candidate must show strong traits in exercising sound judgment, working in a pressure environment, prioritizing tasks, identifying potential problems, learning new concepts, following procedures and communicating with clients.
- Handling of ALL General Customer inquiries
- Train clients on system functionality across all product offerings
- Monitor application and system events and notify clients of potential problems across all product offerings.
- Support Application Programming Interface (API) connections
- Technical Troubleshooting (Log in issues, machine configuration, etc)
- Customer account and user set-ups
- Handling of Linux log research and troubleshooting
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports for customers
- Handling Customer complaints
- Trade research & resolution
- Basic understanding of financial markets (Minimum of 2 years related experience)
- A background in Foreign Exchange or Derivatives with knowledge of SWIFT, FX Trading, Government Securities and Settlement is preferred.
- CallCenterexperience or similar role is mandatory
- Working knowledge of Unix command lines
- Must be proficient in various Windows Operating Systems
- Able to think quickly, troubleshoot and problem-solve in real-time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and retention skills, telephone etiquette and listening skills
- Eagerness to learn new products and technology – this includes trading spreadsheets, trading software and other products used by traders.
- Highly motivated individual who is a good team player.
State Street Job ID: 161203
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Services Representative (SSGM Currenex)
Job ID: 161203
Full/Part Time: Full FTE