RELX Group Client Success Executive - Accuity - Singapore in Singapore
Client Success Executive - Accuity - Singapore
Category: Customer Services - Support & Training
Client SuccessExecutive - Accuity – Singapore
Reporting to the Manager, Client Success and as part of our APAC Sales Organisationthis role is a customer relations position to support the users of Accuitysolutions.
The role will focus on contributing to the success of the team by developingand maintaining relationships with users across the Accuity client base.Responsibilities will include supporting the user on-boarding process; trainingusers, analysing usage reports and increasing the level of active users andoverall user satisfaction. The role will include occasional internationaltravel to conduct training with clients although most contact will be throughconference calls, Webinar and e-mail.
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer environment
- Highly self-motivated, organized and be able to manage own time
- Flexible and proactive approach to work, with an ability to network andsource information
- Fluent in Mandarin & Cantonese – excellent English required
- Knowledge of the finance sector
- Proven experience in a client facing and customer service environment. Previous experience in conducting trainingthrough a variety of methods.
- Good levels of IT literacy
RBI general benefits package:
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent on-going training & development
- Company Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Childcare Allowance
At Reed Business information (RBI) we provide information and online dataservices to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to ourhigh-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong globalbrands hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectorsincluding banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make keystrategic decisions every day. RBI people are driven by an environment focusedon innovation, passion for our products, and collaboration, where working in anagile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of RELX, a leading globalprovider of data, information and solutions for professional customers.
Accuity sets the global standard for payment efficiency and compliance solutions.It includes Bankers Almanac and Accuity, premier data services that have beenproviding solutions to banks and businesses worldwide for over 140 years.
By bringing together complementary content, customers, technology and products,Accuity aims to deliver unmatched data services to optimize payment efficiency,facilitate compliance of transactions, AML screening data, as well as bankcounterparty assessment.
We work with over 23,000 customers globally who rely on our data, software andconsulting solutions. We provide all of our clients with customer support inseveral time zones through our office locations in Chicago, Dubai, London, NewYork, San Diego, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Hong Kong, Miami.