Honeywell CNC Machinist (Milling) in Singapore
CNC Machinist (Milling)
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
CNC Machinist (Milling)
- Operate CNC Milling machines and perform equipment maintenance
- Check all toolings, gauges & program tapes are correct before commencing jobs
- Initiate & implement continuous improvement activities to improve productivity and quality
- Set up and read through the programming, as well as make program alterations on minor error encounters
- Control and ensure all functions operate properly to achieve high quality hardware as per standard time set
- Inspect parts dimensions and geometry as per M.O.T. specifications
- Ensure that machining work carried out meets the required quality as stated in the respective
- Manuals and technical documents such as M.O.T.
Co-ordinate with the Tool-Man on tool rectification
20 Operate assigned equipment
20 Participate in continuous improvement activities
20 Support the Honeywell Operating System
20 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
20 Comply with all safety rules.
- At least a NITEC/NTC in Precision Engineering with ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Preferably with at least 18 months of aviation experience in the mechanical trade
- Must be familiar with the use of aircraft component manuals or publications
- Proficient in the usage of vertical and horizontal machining centers for performing machining work
- Understanding of 5S and TPM concepts
- Committed and willing to work long hours
- Must have basic computer skills
Nonexempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Job ID: HRD7086
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.