Aon Corporation Compliance Director (Code: SGP1215) in Singapore
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an appropriate risk based on compliance framework for all Aon entities within Singapore.
- Serve as the primary contact between the business and compliance.
- Provide leadership in the Compliance Department and oversee more junior staff.
- Provision of compliance monitoring services for all Aon entities within Singapore.
- Plan and conduct compliance reviews and pro-actively identify any compliance risks.
- Serve as the primary contact for the Monetary Authority of Singapore for Aon in Singapore.
- Conduct compliance training.
- Prepare management reports.
- Maintain policies and procedures.
- Assess the implications of new rules and regulations and direct the implementation of necessary changes.
- 7 – 12 years’ experience in Compliance with a Financial Services organization; preferably an insurance broker or P/C insurance company
- Experience interacting with the Monetary Authority of Singapore on a regular basis
- Experience managing junior staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Creative, resourceful, meticulous with good analytical skills.
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
15 May 2017
Job number: SGP1215