Dell Field Marketing Manager (Commercial) in Singapore
Own & drives overall marketing go-to-market program to align to the Singapore Commercial business priorities. Role might be expanded to cover SEA program as part of the career progression.
· He/she will be the subject matter expert to develop & execute field marketing plans & strategies, based on the integrated country plans to accelerate sales pipeline, improve customer experience and loyalty, generate leads, speed up sales cycle and promote industry awareness..
· Collaborate across multiple functions and keep all key stakeholders informed and aligned to bring the field marketing plan to life
· Analyze the impact of the marketing programs and haveregular cadence of reviewing programs and tactic results, detailed analysis of what’s driving the results, what can be improved, key learnings to be applied in future programs/tactics.
· Manage the marketing budget and ensure that marketing spend is kept up to date
· Support regional roll out of product launches
The right candidate will have demonstrated a successful experience in results-driven marketing. You should be passionate about technology.
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least 7 years of experience in Marketing, Field Marketing or Marcoms, including B2B in technology industry
· Proven track record creating and executing demand gen programs in Singapore based on deep understanding of the technology market requirements
· Proven success managing complex and multi-faceted, measurable with a demonstrated ability to drive marketing programs to ROI metrics
· Demonstrated success in event management, campaign execution, and/or project management.
· Working knowledge of marketing automation, Aprimo/Mascot, Salesforce etc.
· Occasional travel may be required
· Excellent communicator and collaborator
· Ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
· Meticulous and has eye for details to towards customer experience
· Highly organized and ability to multi-task multiple concurrent projects
· Positive attitude, willing to work hard & has a passion to succeed
Welcome to a work environment designed around you. One that cultivates broad thinking and drives innovation. At Dell, diversity and inclusion is key to everything we do – ensuring we meet the needs of our customers and team members around the globe. And with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Connected Workplace programs, you can be sure your unique attributes and insights will be put to use – so we all can benefit from everything that makes you, you. Learn more about Dell and our commitment to diversity .
Job: *Field Marketing
Organization: *Global Marketing
Title: Field Marketing Manager (Commercial)
Requisition ID: 17000NR5