Aon Corporation Head of Global Brand (Code: SGP2047) in Singapore
Role Purpose / Summary:
The incumbent will be responsible for the global Aon Brand and its strategic use around the world. The VP of Brand will serve as Aon’s authority on the Aon brand, its value, and will create a go-forward brand strategy. The role falls within Aon’s Global Marketing and Communications group and the Aon Center for Innovation & Analytics, Singapore.
Brand Articulation – define the brand vision, mission and values; understand who we are today, and create a differentiated destination and how we get there. This leader will be responsible for getting us there and for bringing others along as we aspire to build a more consistent and ultimately more differentiated global brand presence.
Brand Activation - responsibility for activating the brand at the global level through our partnerships, events and key global channels. Create a vision to define how the brand work maps to the purchase funnel, ably defending the value of being an "eminent" brand that is understood at the top of the funnel and a "commercial partner" that can quantify how their work translates into growth for the firm.
Brand Impact - owner of the metrics that allow us to set a baseline for where we are today and determine progress over time. This includes responsibility for brand research, definition of market peers and understanding of client/marketplace perception of the brand (including NPS and other established standards).
- Define the go-to-market brand approach and strategy
- Increase brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and emotional connection
- Monitor, measure and manage brand health
- Serve as the firm’s brand subject matter expert and provide brand advice and guidance to leaders across the firm
- Continue to evolve and amplify the brand as measured by through key marketing metrics
- Develop a deep understanding of Aon’s competitive landscape and market place in order to determine how to optimize the Aon brand
- Drive alignment across the company around the brand’s direction and tactics
- Reinforce Aon’s brand promise at each point of the prospect and client journey
- Measure the ongoing equity of the brand and make adjustments as necessary
- Develop a strategy for incorporating new brands/sub-brands into the Aon fold
- Responsible for defining brand budget, forecast, and return on investment
- Oversee all brand vendor relationships
- Oversee Aon’s portfolio of sponsorships that support branding globally, most notably the firm’s partnership with Manchester United
- Oversee Aon’s customer voice programs that measure client engagement
- Identify and share best practices globally to continuously improve overall quality of marketing deliverables worldwide and across revenue lines
- Build trusted relationships with internal clients, rooted in an ability to deliver a consistent strong impact for the practices and regions
- Understand and help define Aon’s marketing/business goals, objectives, and target audience
13 Jun 2017
Job number: SGD2047