Ericsson Head of Marketing, Ericsson South East Asia, Oceania & India in Singapore
One day I’ll download at light speed
We all have something we want to achieve one day. But why limit yourself to just one day? At Ericsson, you can live your one day every day. We’ll support you to redefine your career and the future of communications technology backed by some of the most sophisticated minds in the industry. If you dream about a future where everyone and everything is connected in real time, this is the right day to join us.
*Head of Marketing, Ericsson South East Asia, Oceania & India *
Ericsson is currently searching for an experienced senior leader to manage and drive a high performing customer marketing team across SE Asia, Oceania and India. Based in Singapore,and reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, SE Asia, Oceania & India, you will lead a regional team of experts and have the opportunity to develop your potential at an organisation that values its people.
In this role,
The successful candidate will work with the customer marketing team to develop and drive the execution of B2B marketing plans to support acceleration of sales opportunities and create a leading brand position for Ericsson.
*Key Duties & Responsibilities: *
- Lead a regional team to drive the executive of Market Area marketing plans to support the acceleration of sales opportunities and creating a leading brand position for Ericsson
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences for Ericsson’s Operator customers, including planning, managing, executing and tracking progress of global marketing campaigns across the customer journey – for both you and your team.
- Drive collaboration between sales, domains and marketing
- Create a high-performance marketing culture within the regional team
- Drive lead generation and nurturing together with the Campaign and Demand Generations team
- Support the localisation of content for a range of customer and industry engagements
- Position Ericsson as market leader and stimulate market growth
- Act as the strategic marketing advisor to senior leaders
In order to achieve the above duties, the successful candidate will:
- Build strong relationships with regional leaders
- Lead a team of customer marketing professionals to demonstrate the value of Ericsson’s solutions and offerings – particularly to counterparts within operators
- Possess strong B2B Marketing skills
As our ideal candidate, you will have possess a tertiary qualification in a related field, have proven experience partnering with C-level leaders within a large national or multinational organization, and have fifteen or more years experience in a business to business (B2B) marketing role. You will possess experience leading a high performing marketing and/or product marketing team (experience leading a regional team would be highly regarded), proven history of supporting sales opportunities, including generating and nurturing leads, and a strong business acumen that enables you to translate Ericsson’s solutions and offerings into business benefits for our operator customers. If you have the mentioned experience coupled with experience in the technology or engineering industry, we would be very interested to speak with you!
At Ericsson, you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with employees on a global scale, advancing your skills on cutting edge technology that’s changing the world of communication. Tell us what your one day looks like and we’ll support you to make it happen.
To register your interest, please do so via the 'Apply' function.
To learn more about Ericsson, visit our career site or connect with us on social media:
"We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position"
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.